and we both have been Life Long Residents of Jacksonville. We currently live in North St. Johns county.
We were born and raised in the Southside area of town and moved to St. Johns county in 1993. Bill graduated from Wolfson High School in 1972 and Nina graduated from Englewood High School in 1972. We have been married since 1990. We have been working together as a Husband and Wife Team in Real Estate since 2003.
Our answer is simple:
"We Love What We Do"!
We love finding a family their Perfect Dream Home or Helping a Family Sell Their Current Home so they can move on with their lives in a different direction. "Real Estate is truly our Passion and with being fortunate enough to work together as a Team, makes it that much better"!
- Bill holds a Florida Sales Associate Real Estate License
- Nina holds a Florida Sales Associate - Broker Real Estate License
- Relocation Specialists
- Upstanding members of the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors®
- Upstanding members of the Florida Association of Realtors®
- Certified Nocatee® Agents - Ponte Vedra, Florida